Building Your Own Isagenix Business
An exciting opportunity for those of you who are interested in sharing the gift of great health. Inspired Bodies are here to help you achieve financial freedom and optimal health through the Isagenix Wealth Creation opportunity. Say goodbye to the 9 to 5 with opportunities for getting your products paid for, building residual income, and creating the life of your dreams!
See how people are changing lives building their Isagenix business, here’s Peta Kelly’s journey:
But is sounds like a pyramid scheme!
Do you have reservations about Network Marketing? So did we, initially until we took a closer look and realised that when you combine the right products with the right compensation plane, network marketing is a beautiful business model. I started on the traditional path, studying hard to get a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, another in Science (including nutrition) and an MBA. I worked hard for years, built successful businesses with all the headaches and risk and stress that most business owners face, only to discover that there is a simpler way of wealth creation towards financial freedom.
For a light hearted but perspective changing look at Network Marketing watch this video:
Why Network Marketing is the Business Model of the Future
Isagenix Business Vs. Traditional Business
If you wanted to start your own business, let’s say a coffee shop. What would you need? Enough money to support you while you are unemployed and setting the business up, good enough financials to secure a 2-5 year lease that you’re on the hook for even if you go out of business. About $100,000 for shop fitout, equipment and stock, franchise fees if you go down that route, legal and accounting fees for establishment, you have to be able to pay your staff and carry all operating expenses, and your personal expenses for 6 months at best, often for years until you turn a profit, plus you risk it all if it doesn’t succeed.
Let’s say you decided to start an Isagenix Business…
- Your new business costs between $269 and $559 depending on which nutrition system you start with, oh and you get to eat it all! In addition to incredible nutrition you get your own website and online store, and all the tools you need to start making money right away
- Your overheads (costs of staying open for business) are a minimum order of around $180 per month. Did we mention you get to eat this, AND you can deduct it as a business expense, that’s right, your food!
- You get access to world class online and live training and events including IsaUniversity. Learn how to manage a business, improve your communications skills, organisational skills, nutritional training, personal development and so much more. All either free or at a fraction of the cost of university training.
- Everything is taken care of for you. No stock, no shipping, no order processing, no employees you can work where you want, when you want.
- You don’t have to give up your day job, just yet! Start building part time and transition into your new business at your own pace.
- Earn income straight away through bonuses while you build a residual income for life
- Fantastic tax incentives. As a business owner, your business related expenses are tax deductible. Depending on your national tax regulations, stationery, home office space, self education, travel, marketing can all be claimed as deductible expenses.
- Your earning potential is unlimited. People are within 2 years building businesses that generate multiple six-figure incomes, every year.
- And what we love most about this business? You’re not selling. You’re sharing your story and helping people achieve their health goals through great nutrition. It’s extremely fulfilling having a meaningful impact on people’s lives.
If it’s this good, it can’t possibly be easy?
It is simple, and it can be easy. Like anything, being successful in your Isagenix Business will be relative to the effort you put in. In terms of the business model, let’s see just how simple it is in this video on you+2:
Earning levels for Isagenix® Independent Associates that appear in this publication are examples and should not be construed as typical or average. Income level achievements are dependent upon the individual Associate’s business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity and demographic factors. For average earnings, see the Isagenix Independent Associate Earnings Statement found at www.IsagenixEarnings.com. Isagenix Millionaires are defined as Isagenix Associates who have cumulatively earned $1 million or more with Isagenix. Isagenix Wealth Creation Solutions